Saturday, September 13, 2014

Weekly OOTD. Pintrest Inspired

A few of this weeks outfits were inspired by Pintrest.   The lovely ladies of Instagram have a Pin and Spin challenge going on for the month of September.  This is one of my favorite challenges.  I love seeing others outfits and then putting my own spin on it.

Here are the outfits I put together this week..



    

I didn't own a red skirt so instead I wore a red dress which I got a few years ago from Target and threw on a yellow cardigan that I got from Marshalls.  The necklace is from Charming Charlie and the shoes from Shoe Carnival.  This whole outfit was something I have had in my closet for years but never thought to combine the colors together.




This was a fun outfit to put together and to be quite honest it was a bit out of my comfort zone.  I don't normally tuck my shirts in because I always feel I look weird.  But I took a chance and this outfit came together perfect.  It's hard to see in the photo but my skirt is Navy and White stripped.   Instead of wearing a pink top I wore a Navy top to match the skirt and paired it with a pink necklace.    The skirt and shoes are both from Target.  The cardigan is from Nordstrom. The tank is from Kohl's and the necklace is from Charming Charlie.




I love this look.  Another color combo I would never think to put together.  The pop of pink just completed this look.  The dress I got from Kohl's. The cardigan is a recent purchase from Target.  I picked this cardi up for 50% off and then got an additional 15% off that.   The necklace is also a recent purchase from Charming Charlie.  I love the chunkiness of this necklace.  The polka dot flats I bought a few years ago from Ross.




This one was not a Pintrest inspired outfit.  Although it's after Labor that doesn't mean I have to put away my white pants.  Right?  I paired it with a chambray shirt and a neutral color scarf.  I wanted to give it a pop of color so I put on this hot pink belt.  I thought it gave the outfit some character.    The pants and belt are from Target.  The booties and shirt are from Old Navy and the scarf is from Charming Charlie. 




On Friday's we get to wear jeans to work.  This was the first time I wore denim on denim.  I wasn't too sure about it at first but it seem to come together pretty nicely.    To break up the denim I wore this adorable tee that I got from Kohl's and paired it with a navy striped scarf.  The jeans are Rockstar Old Navy jeans. The Jacket I from Mejier and the scarf from Charming Charlie.



So there you go, my  round-up of my outfits for the week.  If anyone wants to join the pinitandspinit challenge check out my instagram and you can play along.


You can also follow me @ https://www.bloglovin.com/kellijean

xoxo
Kelli Jean


1 comment:

  1. All so cute! I love the white jeans with the chambray. Charming Charlie is the best isn't it!? I could spend hours in there. Ha

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpusups.com

    ReplyDelete