Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday Fall Wish List



Does anyone agree that this summer went by with a blink of an eye?  I love summer and I am very sad to see it go.  However I do love fall almost as much as summer.  





Sweater weather is one of my favorite things about fall.   I love being able to put on a light sweater and a scarf.   This sweater from Old navy is perfect.   It comes in multiple colors but I really love this white one.   I could pair it with some dark jeans and flats for a comfy cute look or add some heels to dress it up a bit.

Check out the color options here.  Old Navy








Another fall favorite of mine are boots!  You can never have too many boots.  Tall boots, short boots, boots with heels, flat boots.  I had a pair of brown boots that I just wore all the time.  They were very similar to the style shown here.  I had them for years and they were my go to boots, but last year I had to say good bye to them.   The material started cracking and they just didn’t look nice anymore.  I haven’t found a pair to replace them until now.  These riding boots from DSW are just what I’m looking for.  They come just below the knee and they are extremely comfortable.  I can’t wait to wear these with some skinny jeans and a sweater.   You can get these beauties here.  DSW







These Army pants from Old Navy are just too cute!  I already have an idea of what I would do with these.  I could go casual with a pair of flats and a tee, or dress them up with a tee, a statement necklace and ankle booties.


Here is the link to these adorable pants.  Old Navy






As I mentioned in a previous post you can never have too many scarves.  Charming Charlie has been killing it with scarves this year.  Right now they are on sale for 4.99 and it is buy one get one. This scarf is so pretty with all the neutral colors in it.    

Check out Charming Charlie's website besides this beautiful scarf there are many more to choose from.  Charming Charlie









Besides fall clothing my other favorite fall items are candles.  I love bath and body work candles.  Every year I must buy at least one pumpkin scent and one apple scent.  These two are new this year.    They smell lovely.  I'm just waiting for the 2 for 22.00 sale and these will be coming home with me!  There are tons of fall scents out there that smell fabulous.  I can't wait to stock up on them.  Bathandbodyworks




These are just a few of my fall wish list items.  Check back next week because I'm pretty sure I will be picking up one or two of these items this weekend.  I would love for you to see how I styled it!



XoXo
Kelli Jean











No comments:

Post a Comment