Monday, September 1, 2014

One Tee Worn Five Ways

I must admit I wasn't one who wore tee shirts too often.  I always felt like when I wore them that I wasn't dressy enough.  Up until maybe a month or so ago I didn't own too many tees.  I decided to try them out and see what I could do with them to make them more fashionable.  I started with a plain white tee and worked my way up to the graphic tee.   There are so many adorable graphic tees out there right now I had to give them a try.  I decided to take one of my favorite ones and play around with different outfit ideas.   This is what I came up with.


Outfit 1: Super Casual



When running errands I want to be comfortable yet stylish.  I took this tee and paired it with my Rockstar distressed jeans from Old Navy.  I added this multi strand necklace and glitter cons to dress it up just a bit.

Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Necklace: Accessory Fair
Shoes Cons




Outfit 2: Business Casual



For this look I took my tee added this adorable polka dot skirt to make it a business casual outfit.  To dress it up even more I added black heels and a pearl necklace.  Very simple but work appropriate outfit.

Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Kohls
Necklace: Walmart
Shoes: Shoe Carnival


Outfit 3: Color Pants












I added red pants to give this outfit a little pop.  Really you can wear any color.  I paired it with some leopard heels, a statement necklace and this multicolor clutch. 


Top: Old Navy
Pants: Marshalls
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Clutch: Charming Charlie
Shoes: Old Navy



Outfit 4:  Add a Cardigan

  


                                                           

This outfit is perfect for a nice fall day.  I love cardigans and this one goes great with this outfit.   Sticking with the leopard themed I added a leopard scarf and flats.  Cute and comfy!

Shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: Walmart
Cardigan: Target
Flats: Target



Outfit 5: Add a Blazer

                                                            
            


This outfit is perfect for date night.  I love the white blazer with this tee.   Just add a pair a pumps and a sparkly necklace and bam!  You are ready to go.   Very Classy.


Shirt: Old Navy
Blazer: Kohls
Jeans: Old Navy
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Heels: Payless


With all these great styles I will definitely be buying more tee shirts.  The possibilities are endless.   This graphic tee is just one of many I have purchased from Old Navy.  Check out their website and see all the great options they have.  

xoxo
Kelli Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment