Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wish list Wednesday

Hey all! Sorry I've been MIA.   It's been a busy last two weeks.  I'm back and ready to share another Wednesday wish list with you! So here we go!


1.  CLEAR BRILLIANCE BRACELET



How pretty is this bracelet?  This transparent bracelet from Charming Charlie is accented with opaque jewels, sparkling round jewels and features an adjustable snap-button closure. You can chose from 4 different colors; Dark Yellow, Light Blue, Dark Pink and Brown.   I have my eye on the light blue one shown here.  The price was originally 13.00 but it is marked down to 2.99.  What a great deal!  Check out this link to see the other colors.  Prices do vary.  (charmingcharlie.com)



2.  Women’s Striped Boat Neck Top. 



Old Navy has really done it again.  I really love the boat neckline and decorative buttons on the shoulders of this top.   This would go perfect with a pair of dark blue jeans.  You can add a pair of boat shoes and an anchor necklace for a nice nautical theme. This shirt comes in multiple colors check out Old Navy's website for the different colors available.   (Old Navy)



3. Women's patterned-pocket shirt




You can never have too many dress shirts.  I have been on a hunt for a yellow shirt for over a year and this one is just perfect.    The material is 55% linen so it should be nice and light for those hot days of summer.  Throw this shirt on with a pair of cutoff shorts and flip flops for a casual look.  For a dressier look pair it with some dark jeans, add a cardigan and some pumps.  You can also check out this shirt at Old Navy.  (Old Navy)


4.  Light Green Strappy Detail Peep Toe Sandal Wedges Faux Leather



Can we just talk about these shoes for a minute?   The first time I saw these shoes they were on the ever so cute Iris at http://loveirisblog.blogspot.com They were just too cute for words so I had to check out the website.  There are tons of fabulous shoes on this site for a great price.  These particular ones are just darling. I love the mint color.  I have never seen a style like this before. I am in love! Check out the website and you will be in love too!  (Amiclubwear)


5. Animal Print infinity scarf


 A girl can never have too many scarves.  Who agrees with me?   Not only does this scarf have an animal print in it but it‘s multi-colored which opens endless possibilities.  Pull a color out of the scarf and match it with your favorite top or go with a plain white tee and style it with this scarf.  You just went from simple to fab! (Charming Charlie)



Check back next Wednesday, I just may have purchased one of these fabulous items.  I can't wait to show you how I styled them.  


                                                              xoxo
                                                              Kelli Jean

2 comments:

  1. Love your wishlist! I wouldn't mind another scarf even though I have plenty too! I agree, you can never have too many scarf or shoes/bag/clothes/accessories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. Oh I agree with that for sure. I am obsessed with shoes, bag, etc.

    ReplyDelete