Monday, August 11, 2014

Welcome!

Well hello there!!!! My name is Kelli Jean and this is my first official blog! I want to take a second to tell you a little about myself. I am thirty two years old, but we won't get too much into that. :) I live in a suburb near Chicago with my husband Alex. Alex and I met back in 2000. I was a senior in high school and he was a junior. We met one day at lunch and the rest is history. We have been married for almost 5 years after waiting patiently for almost 9 years for him to pop the question, LOL.

I have always had a passion for fashion, however, I was always a few trends behind. I joined Instagram about 2 years ago where I met a lot of fabulous ladies. With some inspiration from others I finally found my true self. I have ventured out into the fashion world and have given different styles a chance that I was too afraid of in the past. So being a 'Fashionista' in training, as I like to call it, I love to go shopping for new clothes, shoes and accessories. You name it, I want it. However, I am not a big spender. I find the best bang for my buck. If there is a deal out there, I will find it!
Besides shopping I love being active. I am not the kind of person to just sit around with nothing to do. I love being outdoors. Summer is my favorite season with fall closely behind. The weather is just perfect and I need to be outside. I love spending time at the beach, going for walks or just taking a drive with no destination in mind. I decided to start this blog so I can share with others my many passions.

Whether it's shopping, cooking, home decor projects, etc. I have so much to share and I thank you all for coming on this journey with me.

Keep it classy
XOXO
Kelli Jean

2 comments:

  1. Kelli! So awesome you followed me! Following you back, so excited that you have an awesome blog! :) Your always adorable in your instagram photo's so this blog will be rocking! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Iris!! Thanks for following me in this Journey I am really excited to share my ideas!!!! And of course I followed your I just love all your instagram post!!!!

      Delete