Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wish list Wednesday






          Happy Wednesday all!  So here is a little fun fact about me, I am obsessed with making list.  You can make a list for just about anything,  but there is one particular type that I really like to make and that is a shopping wish list.  I like to do a lot of internet window shopping I guess you can call it. I'll check out different websites and fill a cart with all kinds of items that I would eventually like to buy. Today I would like to share with you my top five favorites.

  1. Old Navy Distressed Rock Star Jeans... I actually went to the store the other day with hopes that these jeans would be coming home with me, unfortunately I was unable to find this exact style and color so the hunt is still on.


    
     2. You, Me, Oui tee from Old Navy….  I just love how simple and cute this tee-shirt is.  I can        dress it up with a statement necklace and some wedges or keep it casual with some Converse which brings me to the next item.




   3. White Cons… I found a pair on clearance at DSW that I just might have to go back and scoop up.    I love how these shoes look.  They are super cute and comfy, perfect for when you are looking for a casual and simple outfit. 



  4. Tassel Necklaces… These are popping up everywhere and I sure hope they stick around for awhile because they are just darling.   These particular necklaces can be found on Etsy courtesy of Paige at Style my Life.  I have already purchased some Tassels from this lovely lady and can’t wait to add on to my collection. You can check out her items by visiting the website below.


        Etsy

5. Peplum Top…  This top is just so pretty.  I would love to own this item so I could wear it with a pair of jeans and pumps.   Perfect outfit for a night out.



Check back next Wednesday to see if any of these items made it into my closet or if I have added onto my wish list.   


XoXo
Kelli Jean

2 comments:

  1. Finally! It let me follow you, I was like trying to follow you now I can, and will be able to see them now! :) Woohoo! I love that top and jeans and the lace one too! So cutE! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a good chance I didn't have it set up right. LOL. This is all new to me. I think I finally figured it out. Thanks girl for following. :) I have been eyeing these items for awhile, I think I better get on it otherwise they may be gone!!!!

      Delete