Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly OOTD

Hey there!!! Does anyone else feel like this weekend just flew by?  Before we start another week I would like to share with you my ootd post from last week.  I like to participate in some Instagram photo challenges.  Not only are they fun to do, but it also makes it much easier to pick out an outfit.    Some outfits are inspired by the #trendyruffleprepstyle challenge.  Monday Metallic, Shoes day Tuesday, and Pink,White and Blue.   Below you can see my take on some of these challenges.






Monday:  This top is one of my favorites.  It's hard to see in this picture, but the collar has these beautiful studs on them.   My mom gave this to me for my birthday so I’m not exactly sure where it’s from.  My guess would be Kohl's.    The layered necklace was also given to me as a gift.  I love the layer of the different types of necklaces and the combination of gold and silver within the chains.  

(Necklace similar here Forever 21)

Tuesday:  The yellow cardigan I bought from Marshall's a couple years ago.  I have styled this cardi many different ways.  Whether I threw it on over a tank top or added it to a dress, it always gives a nice pop to my outfit.  The tank underneath is pretty old.  I bought it from Body Central.  You can’t see this with my cardigan on but the back of the tank has a cute little chain that goes across the top of it.  These sandals are one of my go to pair of shoes when I want to wear heels and I know I will be walking a lot.  I have had these shoes from probably about 10 years.   The different color straps make the shoe go with a variety of colors.  They are the most comfortable pair of sandals I own.  I would say for having them as long as I have, they sure are holding up quite well.  The brand is Mudd and I want to say I got them from Kohl's.  The white pants are more recent, I found them by accident on the clearance rack at Target for 12.00.  You can't go wrong with a pair of white pants.

(White Pants Target) (Cardigan Similar here Old Navy)

Wednesday:  The color combo on this outfit is a first for me.  And I must say I think I will be putting these colors together more often.  The shirt is one of many I have from Old Navy.  The pops of pink in the print is just darling.  The pants are from Marshall's.  They are my very first pair of color pants and I sure do like to wear them quite often.  Going with the pops of pink in my shirt I added this beautiful necklace from Charming Charlie’s.   The shoes are another old pair made by Mudd that I believe are from Kohl's.

( Top similar style here Old Navy)  (Pants similar here Charlotte Russe

Thursday:  We had our company picnic this day so I wanted to wear something a little more comfortable.  I decided to go with just a basic Tee and dress it up slightly with a statement necklace.  The Tee I bought from Wet seal.  Check out their website, they usually have some good deals on tees and tanks.  Usually they are 5 for 20.00.  The necklace I found at Walmart.  That store is really stepping up their game on accessories. For some added fun I wore my leopard flats that I bought from Target.  I debated about buying these shoes but I am so glad I did. They are going to be on repeat this fall.  

(Top Wet Seal) (Shoes Target)

Friday: I just purchased this army colored vest at Sears a few weeks ago.  I got it 70% off.  I couldn’t resist that price.   I have so many ideas on how I want to style this vest.  This  time I just went with a tan striped long sleeve shirt.   I added on this fun multi strand gold chain to dress it up a bit.  The sandals I also scored from Target for a great price and I’m glad I picked them up.  They go with many outfits and our extremely comfy.

(Top similar here H&M) (Vest similar here Nordstrom) (Sandals here Target)




  If you would like to see more outfit post check out my instagram page http://instagram.com/kelli_jean_82



                                                                    XoXo,
                                                                   Kelli Jean


                                                      Follow me @Blog Lovin









No comments:

Post a Comment